Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Daddy's day with Kiera

Mum left at about noon leaving daddy with Kiera for the longest stint every in their history. Of course I called regularly to see how things were going. But most of the time there was no answer.

So their day went something like this. As soon as I left, she was put to bed for her afternoon nap. But she was sitting up and Doug could see her on the camera and every time she almost feel asleep she would fall over and hit her head on the crib and sit up and complain again. So daddy went in and fixed her. She slept for 45 minutes. Then her and daddy went on a walk about the town, strapped to his front chest. She was loving it and apparently sang and chatted the whole time. They came home and had dinner, a very tired daddy and Bentley in tow. She crawled right to the tub and demanded her bath. So she got her bath and then went right to sleep in daddies arms.

I came home at roughly 10pm, worse for the wear. The music was still going and I went there to shut it off for the evening. she woke up...hmmm..what that intentional on my part? She ate and ate lots. Her tummy was VERY full.

So this morning I went in there to get her and it smelled a lot like sour milk. She had thrown up the contents of her belly all over her crib. Then she had made a massive dropping in her pants, so huge it was going down her leg and was all over her pj's. to top it off her nose was running like a faucet. Some puke was all hardened in her hair. it was very sad. I gave her a bath immediately. cuddled with her, fed her some breakfast and a short hour later she is back in bed, for her morning nap.

I couldn't believe how much I missed her yesterday. I saw another baby close to her age and it made me miss her more. I wanted to eat her when I got home. she is so cute....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home