Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Saturday, February 12, 2005

My baby is a sick chick

After this morning, which I thought was the result of too much food, she threw up another 3 times. In the car, on the way to another house, she ralphed in the back seat and I didn't even realise it. I went to pick her up and it was all over the car seat and the back of her pants. She was so sad and listless. She wasn't even crying, that is how sick she is. apparently that is too much energy. She has diarrhea and is running a fever.

Brought her to the doc and all they said was she has a virus that needs to be fixed with TIME. That is all I can do for miss precious girl. I need to give her pedialite and hope she doesn't get dehydrated and my milk does not dry up, cause I can't feed her either.

I feel so sad for her, she is totally not herself.
No date night for us tonight. Ah, the joys of being parents. She is sleeping again and I hope that helps.

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger roberry said...

Hey mommy Candice, I love this site!!! I just discovered it the other day. It makes me feel like I can watch Kiera grow up, even though I'm so far away~ kinda brings tears to my eyes *sniff*
~ro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home