Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Friday, March 18, 2005

Swimming and colds

So perhaps I am a bad mummy for dragging my daughter to the pool while she is sick, but I really am feeling a bit house bound.
Today I went to the pool, YMCA, with Kiera and my friend and her baby today. Zephyr is 3 months younger than Kiera. The last time I brought her to the pool, she was cold and was very happy to get the heck out of there when I took her out. Well this time she LOVED it. the water was considerably warmer, though there was not as much "fun" stuff to play on. but she is just a little water bug. She was actually sticking her face in and blowing bubbles, I put her on my belly and swam backwards in the pool, she loved that. She kicked her legs a lot and loved bobbing up and down. And then my friend held her while I ran to the other pool and did a quick 20 laps. so I feel good and she felt good. we both felt great, except missing the morning nap bit. Then we were off the the library, where she slept in the stroller and I checked out a few books (ones that I read when I was very young, and wanted to read again to see if I still liked her) and went out for a delicious lunch. Noodles and company is a great restaurant just in case you are all wondering.
now we are back at home, where its nice and cozy while it snows outside. I think I will put her down for a nap again, and make a nice dinner for Doug and I.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COMPRATE UNA VIDA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home