Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Zoo

On Monday we went to the zoo for the very first time... it was lots of fun. I think the best part about it, is that its really exciting seeing your baby see animals for the first time and how cool they are.
We bought a membership because it was only twice the price of two adult entries and I can bring a guest with me whenever I want.
The best exhibit was the giraffes by far. It was pretty darn cool actually. you could buy giraffe crackers and feed them. they have the largest collection of giraffes in the world. I got her to hold one I to hold it up to a giraffe, well they have these really long tongues that search out those crackers. She got totally scared and started crying. But she did stare. I got some pics of her pointing at some monkeys and saying "what's that??" in her own special language sitting on daddy's shoulders.
When she fell asleep it was not quite as exciting, but I did manage to get some good exercise in on those hills. When you come and visit, I will take you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home